12 ene 2013

Capitulo 5: Kayla

Kayla is sitting in the kitchen of their new home, the apartment where he lived alone for almost two years. It has the labtop on the table, this leisurely in a youtube video "tips to get over someone HOLA SOY GERMAN" one of your favorite channels. With a steaming cup of coffee in his hand and the intoxicating aroma while completely and her eyes are filling up with tears as importate remember that day and also so hated ...
Almost two years ago ...
Fayth and Kayla were walking to school have already finished the Christmas holidays. Fayth is very happy I extrenando their new blue combers, they are gifted her sisters but her mind was Santa Claus and good Kayla is in the clouds and impatient to reach high to aver his beloved Noe, can not believe that either your girlfriend or at least I think it all empeso a LaLuna caferteria.
 About two weeks ago ...
Kayla was cleaning the tables and was preparing to close the cafeteria when suddenly someone entered the home.
'Sorry we have closed
-You Might I make myself a coffee or two ...
Kayla is paralyzed to hear that voice, stays at arm's length on the table that is cleaning. Noe is, he never was gonna cafe that always looked out the window go to the corner, there there was a most elegant café in its very shallow opinion. Kayla could not move a milliliter so Noe approached her, grabbed her by the waist, turned it over and put one hand on the chin of Kayla forcing her to look him in the eyes.
Kayla, who's wrong?
-Na ... na ... nothing
These nerve-
Of course I'm nervous, asshole, "she said in her mind" Heart is pounding and you feel like the blood goes to your head, you have a full stomach of butterflies known to do this sumerjida in his pale eyes. When he did not answer anything about Noe his face to hers slowly to his lips rosar. Kayla feels great Vertigo was one second where all that existed was that roze lip and finally reacting but not as it would expect avalanza on, wants to kiss, lips taste has both annelated. Noe empiesa caressing her face as she buried her hands in her hair, there do not stop caressing and kissing, and there spend most of the night with kisses, caresses and silent promises. Since then it was a Christmas full of smiles inovidable, outputs, kisses and caresses more but soon it will come to them the consequences ...
Upon reaching the secondary Kayla is eager to reach the fourth hour, entering the teacher has not arrived and looking at him Noah, sits with Bella and they are kissing, Kayla is paralyzed not know what to do. Well would have loved to kill Bella deciendole Noe is now but it seems that she returned to be with Bella. When they realize their presence both Smiling and head holding hands in their direction and Kayla when they expected to hear anything but that.
-Enjoyed Christmas with Kayla Noe? "Bella asks a mischievous smile on his face"
Kayla is whether to give credit to what you see, all that Noe and she spent together that Christmas was garbage, his touch, his kisses, his promises ... Bella did not respond to rub decides everything on her face.
Noe-you thought that you wanted deverdad dear, nope. Everything was a bet between friends was planned to find out if you were so stupid as to think that they could fix in you Noe is mine and nobody else Kayla Get it through your head.
Kayla turns around to walk out the door and do it quietly with his head high when want to run out and crying but not give them that pleasure, so that goes to the only person who can make her smile, and should be in the lunch. Leaving the courtyard looks like her friend helps stand, is shocked and full of terror so it runs in your direction. Upon arrival you can not hide his panic ...
-That you?
-No ... I can not breathe and faints in his arms. Kayla accommodates her head in her legs and tries to make it react when it does finally both are crying, know what.
-Sings
-What?
-Sing me one last time
Kayla says nothing empiesa to sing his song favorita
This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way That we love,
Like it's forever. Then live the rest of our life,
But not together . Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life Can not get no love without sacrifice If anything Should happen, I guess I wish you well A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell This is the hardest story That I ' ve ever Told No hope, no love, no glory Happy endings gone forever more I feel as if I'm wasted And I'm wastin 'every day This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending. This is the way That we love, Like it's forever. Then live the rest of our life, But not together. 2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind Can not get no rest, keep walkin 'around If I pretend That nothin 'ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep I can think That we just Carried on This is the hardest story that I've ever Told No hope, no love, no glory Happy endings gone forever more I feel as if I'm wasted And I'm wastin 'every day This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending. This is the way That we love, Like it's forever. Then live the rest of our life, But not together. A Little bit of love, little bit of love Little bit of love, little bit of love This is the way you left me, I ' m not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending. This is the way That we love, Like it's forever. To live the rest of our life, But not together. This is the way you left me, I 'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending. This is the way That we love, Like it's forever. To live the rest of our life, But not together. This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.

Kayla is crying profusely song does not know how all this shedding tears, but she raises a hand trying to wipe the tears but the other Quickly replaced.  WATCHING THE All are in silence some only did so to hear the beautiful voice of Kayla, others try to find out what happens.  The girl friend is aware of what is happening and all I dared to say is ..
-I love you friend
-I also Isabel "Isabel said That I have left leaving them alone"
-Kayla, I love much the two are the best and no matter what happens crumbly not look back and move on
-I love you too
Both words are not only seen in the eyes dilate and a couple at a time where everything is just a trickle of blood comes out of his mouth Kayla staining clothes, que raises a hand with two fingers and close your eyes, kisses her on the forehead and says ...
Fayth-bye











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si tienen preguntas o comentarios comentelos o envienmelos a la pagina de facebook http://www.facebook.com/esperanza09lavidanoesperfecta alli publicare todas las novedades del blog pero tambien lo hare en esta pagina bueno eso es todo adios...besos